| || / ||
|| / ||
WAIVER AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY AND PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
THE FUNDAMENTAL CHURCH SOFTBALL ASSOCIATION
801 Seymour Rd Bear, DE 19701
I, the undersigned player, am voluntarily and of my own free will participating in the Fundamental Church Softball Association (FCSA) which may play some or all of its softball games at Fairwinds Baptist Church (FBC) in Bear, Delaware. I agree to abide by all rules and regulations adopted and published by FBC and MBC relating to the operation and conduct of FCSA and the use of the facilities provided for FCSA. I understand that my failure to observe these rules may result in my being excluded from participation on the FBC and MBC softball fields.
- I represent that I am physically capable to participate in FCSA.
- I fully understand that there are certain risks and hazards involved in participating in softball that may result in serious injury or death to me or other players including, but not limited to those hazards associated with weather conditions, playing conditions, equipment, and other participants.
- I fully understand that the very nature of the game of softball is hazardous and risky, including, but not limited to, the acts of pitching, throwing, fielding and catching of the ball, the swinging of the bat, running, jumping, stretching, sliding into base, diving, and collisions with other players and with stationary objects, all of which can cause serious injury or death to me and to other players.
- I fully understand that FBC and/or MBC assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, and/or damaged personal property
I, the undersigned player:
- I knowingly, willingly, and voluntarily elect to accept and assume all risks of injury incurred or suffered by me (a) while practicing or playing as a member of the team so designated, (b) while serving in a non-playing capacity as a team member during practice or play by other teams or by other players on my team, and (c) while on or upon the premises of any and all of the fields arranged for by my team or FCSA for practice or play.
- On behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I HEREBY WAIVE AND RELEASE, indemnify, hold harmless, and forever discharge FCSA, FBC, MBC, and its agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, successors, and assigns, of and from any and all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, causes of action, lawsuits, damages, and liabilities, of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, that I ever had or may have, arising from or in any way related to my participation in FCSA.
This WAIVER AND RELEASE contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior written or oral agreements between and concerning the subject matter of this WAIVER AND RELEASE.
I understand that by signing this WAIVER AND RELEASE I am giving up considerable future legal rights. I am signing this WAIVER AND RELEASE freely and voluntarily, not under duress or the threat of duress, and without inducement, promise, or guarantee. My signature is proof of my intention to execute a complete and unconditional WAIVER AND RELEASE of all liability to the full extent of the law. I am eighteen (18) years of age or older and represent that I am mentally competent to sign this WAIVER AND RELEASE.